|お名前||Christopher Gilbert 先生|
|出身地||New Zealand ニュージーランド|
Hiking, bouldering, swimming
Teacher and Journalist
|レッスン希望駅||東急東横線 学芸大学 都立大学 自由が丘
東急田園都市線 三軒茶屋 駒沢大学 桜新町
|レッスン対象者||Adult males（成人男性）、Adult females（成人女性）|
¥Oct, 2015 - Present (2 years)
- Creating and implementing lesson plans
- Instructing English to children and adults, from 2 to 60 years old.
- Conduction one-on-one and group lessons, as a solo teacher.
- Organising, participating, and leading in school events, field trips, parties, and camps.
- Off-hours work, overtime, and attending work functions.
Jun, 2015 - Oct 2015
- Teaching English conversation, grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, listening, and speaking skills to a range of students, both children and adults, in private and group lessons.
- Conducting trial lessons with prospective students.
- Lesson planning and administrative duties.
English Teacher - Young learners
May, 2015 - Oct 2015
- Instructing English to children between 3 and 6 years of age in speaking, reading, singing, writing, and conversation in the After-School class.
- Instructing English to young students between 7 and 16 years of age in reading, speaking, comprehension, pronunciation, sociolinguistic competence, and conversation in the Graders class.
Hello everyone! My name is Chris, a native english speaker from Wellington, New Zealand. I am a friendly, approachable, and personable teacher, who believes in approaching each student based on their needs, personality, and requirements. Rather than teaching from a textbook, I strive to teach you what you want to know. I am still new to Japan, but I am loving my life in Tokyo, and work two part-time jobs as an English instructor around the area.
My specialty is communication! In New Zealand I worked for two years as a radio journalist for the public broadcaster (the NHK of New Zealand), Radio New Zealand. It was a demanding job that required expert knowledge and production of English, so you can be sure I know my stuff.
That is a quick introduction to me but I hope you get the chance to know me better. I hope to hear from you soon!